There’s still time to get your tickets for this weekend’s Indie Wed Bridal Pop-Up Shop!
There will be eco wedding dresses and accessories galore from designers from all over the country. Their goal? To guarantee you look gorgeous on your special day!
Stop here for more deets and ticket info!
The thristy skin that colder weather often brings means heavier-than-usual moisture for your entire body. Out of Africa Pomegranate Shea Body Butter is one of our top picks for the job! It feels great and smells absolutely yummy! And in case you hadn’t heard, 100% pure shea butter is a superpower ingredient that has so many incredible benefits:
- Restores elasticity to skin and reduces blemishes and wrinkles
- Anti-aging and anti-free radical agent known to increase circulation to the skin
- Helps hair reclaim its luster
The list goes on and on! But you don’t have to take our word for it (though we’d love it if you did); try some for yourself!
Danielle + Josh’s wedding day was all green everything! From the plantable incense invitations to the biodegradable plates and utensils at the reception, this couple kept the environment first. A few other fun eco facts about their day:
- The bride and bridesmaids’ bouquets were made from local, sustainably grown flowers purchased from a nearby farmer’s market. The bridal party assembled them they night before the wedding!
- The flower girl’s basket contained leaves to throw, that were gathered from the ground – not picked – at the park where the event was held.
- Natural incense and lead-free candles were used at both the ceremony and the reception.
- The food was all locally grown and cooked by family members.
You can see more from Danielle + Josh’s day here!
Photography: Clane Gessel
While this couple had a magical outdoor wedding about three years ago, they still kept it fun!
We had a ball combing through their album again this week, and we’ll share a few images with you that will undoubtedly inspire your fall wedding planning.
See you soon!
Photography: Clane Gessel Photography